Air conditioning lawsuit at a popular fast food restaurant’

I recently visited a popular fast food restaurant.

I frequent this place pretty often, though I am ashamed to admit that.

My health coach put me on a specific diet, but I definitely still cheat from time to time. Although my last experience there was so horrific that I think I won’t be going there for a while. My order being wrong was such a small issue in comparison to the terrible air conditioning event that occurred. After I was standing inside of the restaurant waiting for them to fix my order, an air conditioning leak dropped on my head. About five seconds later, the entire ceiling caved in and a part of the air conditioner fell on top of my head. Some people screamed, but most people ran over to grab the air conditioning parts off of me. The manager immediately called an ambulance and their air conditioning technician. The first responders inspected me for a concussion, while the technician inspected the ceiling for mold and other leaks that may have caused such intense water damage. I couldn’t help but wonder how a leak could go undetected for so long and then cause such damage enough to fall through the ceiling. It seems like they were not keeping up with their maintenance schedule for the air conditioner, which is a huge health and safety code violation. The manager was so dismissive towards me and couldn’t care less about the pain I was in from the crash. I would’ve tried to work things through with them, but he handled it so poorly that I am taking them to court.
space heater