I got to the house where our next Heating, Ventilation, and A/C service call was to be, i rang the doorbell, however no a single answered.
- I rang more than two times before I realized the door was ajar.
I called out to see if there was anybody home, despite the fact that I didn’t hear anyone. I couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something wrong, so I walked in. I heard some bizarre noises coming from where I assumed the study room was. I walked into the study room, and an old guy was kneeling in the middle of the floor, he looked dazed, and I couldn’t figure out what could be wrong. He looked at me and asked if I could call an ambulance. He said his husbandy was sick. He pointed to the table where he sat with his head down on the table. He said he was so exhausted, he couldn’t get to the iphone, and then he passed out. I called an ambulance, and after that I opened all the doors, everything I had l gained about carbon monoxide poisoning in Heating, Ventilation, and A/C class was flashing through our brain. I called the fire contractor and the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C contractor to get some help. I couldn’t take the people out, because there was snow on everything. I ran up the stairs and pulled some blankets off the bed, and wrapped it around the people, then drug them to our service van. I didn’t get to repair their gas furnace that morning, despite the fact that I saved their lives with our quick thinking. I even got a commendation from the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C contractor and the fire contractor for our valor, which I was sure anyone else would have done.