I got to the home where my next Heating, Ventilation as well as A/C repair call was to beâ€¦ I rang the doorbell, but no a single answered.
I rang several times before I realized the door was ajar. I called out to see if there was anybody home, however I didn’t hear anyone. I couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something wrong, so I walked in. I heard some bizarre noises coming from where I assumed the home office was. I walked into the home office, as well as an aged person was resting in the middle of the floor, but he looked dazed, as well as I couldn’t figure out what could be wrong. He looked at myself and others as well as asked if I could call an ambulance. He said his spouse was sick. He pointed to the table where she sat with her head down on the table. He said he was so tired, he couldn’t get to the cellphone, as well as then he passed out. I called an ambulance, as well as after that I opened all the doors; Everything I had l received about carbon monoxide poisoning in Heating, Ventilation as well as A/C class was flashing through my brain. I called the fire supplier as well as the Heating, Ventilation as well as A/C supplier to get some help. I couldn’t take the people out, because there was snow on everything. I ran up the stairs as well as pulled some blankets off the bed, as well as wrapped it around the people, then drug them to my repair van. I didn’t get to service their gas furnace that day, however I saved their lives with my quick thinking. I even got a commendation from the Heating, Ventilation as well as A/C supplier as well as the fire supplier for my valor, which I was sure anyone else would have done.