It has been raining constantly for the last 2 weeks and everything is muddy, wet, and messy. Things are finally starting to dry out now that we have a couple of days of sun. I went outside to look at the house to see if there were any damages from the storm. There were a couple of spots on their roof that seemed to be soft. I noted on my calendar to contact the roofing company near me so that we could check to see if they could provide us with a free estimate. There was a lot of dirt, mud, and leaf debris in the outdoor AC condenser. I used the leaf blower to get rid of some of the debris, but the mud was packed up and it barely helped at all. I grabbed the hose from the garage and I put a high pressure nozzle on the end. I cleared as much of the mud, leaves, and dirt as I could. It took about an hour to clean up the outdoor AC condenser. When I was done, I turned the AC back on to make sure that it was working just fine. It definitely sounded a lot better without all of the mud and muck inside of the air intake vents. I also found a couple of pieces of fencing that need to be replaced. There was a lot of wind and rain and the fence was already in bad condition. Now is the perfect time to replace it because everyone else in the neighborhood will be doing the same work. I can probably get a pretty good deal on a contractor.